Sunday, July 11, 2010

Varsity - The next chapter

Checking in to 12th college in 8 hours time. 
I hate cleaning room and moving my stuff every semester.
Just imagine you have to move your stuff in and out, in and out for 6 times in your entire varsity life.
Simply sucks.

Even worst, my rommie doesn't got a place in college.
Means I need to stay with another girl.
Gosh! I need to pray hard for a nice girl.
If not, ...........

How i wish i could just stay in a room for my entire Uni life. 
//Only in my dream I know//



By the way, I just got an offer working as a part time piano teacher in Giza Plaza, Kota Damansara.
And the best thing is, The boss is a Christian. He is from Ipoh also.
AND he is a Michaelian too!!!!!!


I can't believe all of that when we found out that we have so much in common.

Hope I will have great time teaching and enjoy all the coming experiences.

Will be staring work in the coming saturday.
Hehe~ means I got $$
=p =p

Cause I already have stuffs aiming in my mind. 
bleak bleak~


Just hope I could survive long enough thou.



okie, good night people.


great days ahead.

wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment