Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hello earthlings, I love you


Hello earthlings,







For this year, my birthday wish is simple.


I wish for a true happy heart.


And my wish has came to life. In this month, I feel so much better. I can laugh and smile from my heart.
I no longer cry in my heart. Sometimes dreams still haunt me. But I'm able to fight back.



See, I wish I can hug everyone I see. I want everyone around me feel happy too.





 Love is awesome and beautiful




makemestfu:

The reason that seesaws have two seats is because that way there is always someone to bring you back up when you go down.




beautiful pictures are from tumblr




With Love,
Carey

1 comment:

  1. It's been a while since I read your blog and really, I'm glad to read about this post, so full of optimitism and great thoughts. Happy for you...and sorry for not being able to celebrate your big day with you...love u...take care!!

    ReplyDelete