Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bicycling in Taman Warisan Pertanian @ Putrajaya


A wonderful day out with my course mates in Taman Warisan Pertanian at Putrajaya.
Link for Taman Warisan Pertanian

Jia Bing dear suddenly came out with the idea - bicycle day
Waking up at 7pm in Friday morning is kinda suffering. Plus I had a night out at Zouk. Coming back at 4 pm in the morning with major tipsy head.
Just imagine that I still have to cycle.
Plus I can't be bothered to bring my own camera. =p
tsk tsk tsk


So, the pictures were all taken by Jia bing and Cyrus.


Anyway, two cars heading Putrajaya wasn't easy. But JiaBing got us two walkie talkie. Hehe~
Smart girl!!!!



I realised that all of us had not cycle for ages. rofl~
But still we did perform well that day.


/me/ /nian shee/ /cyrus/ /lay cheu/ /shien ching/ /amy/ /mei vian/ /connie/




I found it hilarious, Amy looked so much like a school teacher on her basket bicycle.















It has been awhile since our last outing which is like one year ago. tsk tsk tsk

whooot!




my dear limjalabing 



and shien ching 'sheeee'



bollywood 'coconut tree'



bloop!




Life's so easy with you girls.










Me and Cyrus's monkey act. 
hehe~ 
mind us please
















we enjoyed the morning breezy air. 






damn sakai act.
















Definitely a great day out from the hectic school life.
I think it is more to a picture day out for us. we took like 100 plus pictures that day. haha~
What to do.... girls---- 0.0


And finally 



Oh ya, we went Sri Petaling for Pan Ki Dim Sum.
It is famous for it's Gai Wo Bao (鸡窝包) 
http://food.malaysiamostwanted.com/venues/pan-ki-dim-sum-sri-petaling






Nice people, nice day out, nice food.


love you all 



1 comment:

  1. sory to interrupt...but this is not taman warisan pertanian putrajaya...this is putrajaya botanical garden... : )


    yusriza yusof
    unit pemasaran dan pendidikan taman putrajaya...

    ReplyDelete